Seeking behavioral health professional to provide integrated behavioral health services to children and adolescents in our pediatric department.
- Work closely on-site with medical providers and allied staff to address behavioral health needs of pediatric patients and their families
- Conduct assessments and interventions with a short-term model (e.g., 1-6 sessions)
- Maintain flexibility to respond to urgent situations, “warm hand-offs”, and timely consultation with colleagues
- Coordinate referral of patients in need of services beyond the scope of integrated behavioral health
- Oregon Licensed Psychologist (PsyD, PhD), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or eligibility for Oregon licensure
- Commitment to evidence-based practice
- Possess the attitudes and skills necessary for providing integrative behavioral health services
- Adaptable to the pace and culture of primary care
- Experience and training in the integrated behavioral health model are strongly preferred
Home to Oregon State University, 90 miles from Portland, 70 miles from the Cascade Mountains, and 60 miles from the Oregon Coast. Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon. Provides easy access to abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals, and superb schools. And, is consistently ranked as one of the most educated, safest, innovative and "greenest" cities in the nation!
- Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon
- Top 10 Best College Town; home to Oregon State University
- Thriving community offering abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals and superb schools
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland Metropolitan area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225322 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company