We are seeking a psychologist to join our practice.
Provides therapeutic services and psychological evaluations to patients of varying ages within assigned department. This includes but is not limited to individual, group, and family therapy, diagnostic interviews and assessments, the administration and interpretation of psychological tests and coordination of treatment services for the patient. Percentage of time spent in psychological testing, psychotherapy and other specific job duties may vary between individual psychologists.
- To date, we have successfully implemented outpatient psychology services within many of our primary care clinics. This opportunity is for an outpatient practice in Fargo.
- Provide psychology in the outpatient clinic setting, for pediatric through adult patients, according to your interest and scope of practice. We are especially interested in someone who can see pediatric and adolescent patients.
- The department does not provide after-hours call coverage to the hospital or ED. The department provides ED and inpatient consultations upon limited request. The local crises team provides support to ED patients.
- Outreach opportunities at other clinics within daytime driving distance may be possible at some point in time but not initially
- Working with a multidisciplinary Behavioral Health Team that consists of psychiatry, psychology and social work.
- Practice would be a mix of both psychotherapy and psychological testing for patients of all ages
Preferred candidate will have:
- 2 years of supervised clinical experience in psychological health services of which at least 1 year is post-doctoral and one year (may be the post-doctoral year) is in an organized psychological health service training program OR Listing in the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology.
- A doctoral degree in psychology from a regionally accredited university.
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- Four hours south of Winnipeg
- Three and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 7 hospitals
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 225,000
- Fargo is listed as a “Top 100 Best Places To Live” for 2018
- Safe community
- Great schools
- 4 seasons activities and easy access to surrounding lakes for boating, fishing, hunting, skiing
- Competitive sporting events with AAIPB baseball, USHL hockey, NEFL football, National Premier Soccer League
- Excellent airport with direct flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Orlando-Sanford and Phoenix-Mesa
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221673 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company