Health System is recruiting an experienced Board-Certified Palliative Medicine Physician to join our very busy practice west of Atlanta, Georgia. This full-time position is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and thriving practice.
- Start a new practice
- Experience with program building preferred
- Outpatient Palliative Medicine clinic responsibilities; Monday – Friday (5 days/40 hours per week)
- 100% Outpatient Clinic Based
About the Area:
Many excellent physicians have chosen to make west Georgia and east Alabama their home, devoting their talents to our region’s long tradition of exceptional medical care.
- Excellent public and private school systems
- A large state university and state technical school
- Ample opportunities for outdoor recreation
- An active local sports scene with competitive high school and college athletics, plus close enough to see professional sporting events live
- The convenience of living near downtown Atlanta and Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- A thriving arts scene
- Robust artisan agritourism industry
- Active local nightlife
With big-city convenience and southern-town charm, the communities served by Health System are diverse, growing and committed to keeping the best care possible close to home.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225405 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company