Seeking Full Time BE/BC OBGYN to join team in western TN.
Physician owned OBGYN board-lead, medical practice, operating since 1952, offering advanced state-of- the-art care in diagnostics and treatment. Our staff includes 8 Board Certified OBGYNs, 6 NPs and 2 mid-wives. We are located in a beautiful office building just minutes away from our local hospital.
- In-office procedures including hysteroscopy, polyp removal and ablations
- Onsite 3D mammography and ultrasound
- Each physician has individual hall nurse AND surgery nurse
- Scribe available
- Hospital call share 1:13
- Clinic call share 1:6
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness and relocation
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Partnership opportunity
- Ranked 2nd Most Affordable Small & Midsize Metros in the U.S. by Porch.com in 2022
- Low cost of living—NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Population around 100,000 and growing
- Conveniently located between Memphis and Nashville
- Area attractions include: Jackson Symphony Orchestra, Cultural Arts, Athletic Clubs, Country Club, Professional Sports, Golf, Camping, Hunting, Fishing and Middle Fork Bottoms, an 850-Acre Nature and Recreation Area
- Ford Motor Company’s Blue Oval City is a planned electric automotive assembly complex located near Jackson. The mega-site will employ approximately 5,800 people and is expected to bring additional industries, growth and development to our area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225229 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company