Seeking full or part-time board certified or eligible, residency trained OB/GYN Physician to join our OB/Gyn Hospitalist program at our regional referral center hospital located in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
- Full-time Physician is defined as working 7-8 shifts per month. A shift is defined as providing 24 hour in-house coverage.
- Operate an Obstetric Emergency department for patients >20 weeks gestation
- Run an antepartum service in consultation with MFM
- Provide care for all unassigned obstetrical patients and available for consultation for all unassigned gynecological patients
- Available for short-term, acute care, as well as emergent situations in L&D and ED, including VBACs
- Back-up for Certified Nurse Midwives and Family Medicine Physicians
- Assist with surgery as needed & available
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation package with salary plus potential incentives for productivity and quality
- Extra shifts may be available for those interested
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, CME, sizable employer retirement contribution, and malpractice (with tail).
Coeur d’Alene, perched in a beautiful lakefront mountain setting, is becoming a favorite destination for retirees and many others fleeing other urban areas, especially on the Pacific coast. There is plenty to do and the summer climate is particularly pleasant and fresh. Downtown is clean and vibrant. Most residential and commercial areas spread into the relatively flat landscape to the north. Spokane to the west is close enough to provide amenities and services plus employment for those who need it. But there is plenty to do locally, with numerous recreation, entertainment and minor arts amenities. The local construction boom, tourism, and some light commercial activity round out a healthy economic climate.
Nearby Spokane, WA has a mild climate all 4 seasons, therefore has opportunities for year-round outdoor activities. For summer time, there is water skiing, camping, white water rafting or sitting by the lake. For winter, there are 5 snow skiing resorts within 2 hours of downtown. There are numerous great restaurants and a variety of cultural events that come to town each month. There are 3 major universities that serve our area, plus a great public and private school system.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225373 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company