- Ability to work 8/24 hour shifts per month.
- Familiarity with managing high acuity obstetric patients - with maternal-fetal medicine consultation available at the hospital.
- Frequently occurring clinical conditions include high BMI, hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and preterm labor management.
- Hospital has an established treatment program for opioid addicted pregnant patients, training and ability to obtain DEA waiver to prescribe is critical
- Ability to do Emergency Room consultation, limited to patients requiring inpatient admission or anticipated surgery.
- Perform C-Sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely
- Women’s Hospital has a busy Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and is a referral center for communities around the state.
- Group currently has one of the lowest C-Section rates (15%-18%) in the country.
- Women’s Hospital is recognized as a Baby-Friendly® hospital
Compensation & Benefits:
- Strong Starting Salary
- Relocation assistance
- Corporate style benefit package
- $100K with a 5 year commitment student loan package
- Partnered with Navigate to provide free confidential student loan counseling to save you money
- Sign on bonuses
- Stipends available
- Malpractice w/tail
- 30 days of Personal time off + 6 additional days for major holidays
Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221627 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company