Seeking BE/BC Infectious Disease Physician to join thriving, highly regarded group.
- Infectious Disease Physician, team oriented physician
- Willingness to work with large outpatient HIV population
- Inpatient call will be 1:5
Our Commitment to You:
- Full-time position; employed
- Experienced team of Infectious Disease Physician Partners
- Outpatient office located in Hospital for rounding convenience
- Teaching opportunities available if desired
- Competitive compensation, paid medical malpractice, robust benefit package, and generous CME allowance
- Signing bonus, loan forgiveness and relocation will be considered
- Paid interview expenses
Communities to Call Home:
- Excellent educational offerings including public and private options.
- Wide array of housing options including historical neighborhoods, new subdivisions and rental properties
- Hiking and bicycle trails, canoeing, kayaking, and beautiful parks for the entire family
- Sporting events in Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus including Dayton Dragons Baseball, major league baseball, football and soccer in Cincinnati.
- Cultural opportunities in Dayton include, The Dayton Philharmonic, Dayton Opera, Dayton Ballet, Dayton Art Institute (world class), and the Wright Patterson Air Force Base Museum
- 16 colleges and universities including Wright State University and the University of Dayton
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225318 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company