Established family medicine residency program is seeking full-time core faculty member/s who are committed to teaching, supervising and administrative residency responsibilities. Core Faculty members practice and precept in the Family Medicine Residency Clinic in a rural community setting plus inpatient teaching service rotation. Small residency size of 18 allowing for a personalized education approach.
Highly competitive compensation based on experience.
- Fully integrated Family Medicine Inpatient and Outpatient Care
- 6-6-6 Community-based residency
- System-wide CERNER EMR inpatient & outpatient
- Community health outreach with migrant farm workers and Amish communities.
- Competitive salary & benefits package/Low cost of living
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Educational Loan repayment
- Sign-on Bonus
- Clinical appointments at regional Pennsylvania medical schools
- Conveniently located one hour east from the city of Pittsburgh
- Family oriented community surrounded by well-respected university, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Culture, the arts, culinary delights, sports, and other activities readily available
- Hometown of legendary actor Jimmy Stewart
- Home of the fan awarded "Best Brewery in PA", Levity Brewing, Co.
If you’re looking for a great place to raise children, enjoy beautiful experiences in nature, enhance your cultural depths, cheer on great sports teams, learn through continuing education, and realize what it means to live a good, fulfilling life, this is the home for you.
Indiana County is a great place to enjoy the outdoors, too, with a major state park, five county parks, and eight state game lands abounding in wildlife. The Indiana County parks and trails system encompasses 2,500 acres, or 3.9 square miles of parks, regional trails, natural areas and historic sites.
From a family perspective, Indiana County features great schools, superb youth athletic programs, wonderful parks and outdoor opportunities, an extensive network of walking and biking trails and small-town communities that thrive. The people of Indiana County smile when they meet you on the street.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225392 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company