- Established patient base currently being covered by a locum provider
- Mostly outpatient, very rarely the hospitalist may call over and ask for a consult.
- No call
- M-F, flexible – could do 4, 10s
- 2 LPNs in office that handle triage and pump reads and patient access rep
- Dietician in office to help patients
- Procedures: none
- After ramped up, about 16-18 patients per day. Ramp up is very slow to allow you to grow into this role at your own pace.
- New patient appointments are 45 minutes, follow ups 20 minutes
- Opportunities for more work at another nearby hospital. Many providers work at both facilities.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary – at least 75%ile MGMA
- Sign on, retention bonus and relocation
- Stipend possible
- CME - $5000 annually plus 10 days, 200 hours of PTO plus 7 holidays
- Medical, Life, LTD/STD, 403b, flexible spending
- 4 health plans to pick from
- Top notch legal team that makes the visa process easy, if applicable
Few careers can offer you the perfect balance that’s available here. Each of our employees is part of a close-knit team that knows one another like family and shares a passion for caring for our patients and each other.
The Community: The city boasts many wonderful activities and programs for youth and family. With area attractions such as the world class 36-hole Golf Course, Titus Mountain Ski Resort, the Salmon River, as well as many lakes, rivers, mountains and trails, you will never be bored. We are centrally situated just north of the famous Adirondack Park, about an hour to Plattsburgh, Potsdam, Saranac Lake, Lake Placid and about two hours to Burlington (VT) and Montreal (Quebec, Canada).
- Smaller border crossing, very easy to cross if you live in or want to visit Canada
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222108 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company