- Join 1 Mohs Dermatologist as well as 3 experienced PAs and 1 NP
- Profit sharing from aesthetic department ancillary revenues
- Access to aesthetics equipment - Cutera Excel HR, Cutera TruSculpt 3D, Ellman Pelleve, Sciton Laser, Permark UltraEnhancer Pigment Machine, Rejuvapen Micropigmentation System, and UVB Light Phototherapy Unit
- No call
- Excellent payor mix
- Family-friendly, collegial atmosphere
- Competitive base salary, income guarantee and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
About the Group:
- Over 270 physicians and providers practicing in 40+ specialties, averaging 556,000 patient visits annually
- External referral base that includes 1.3 million
- In 2022, #1 in the state in quality and outcomes according to Wellmark
- Participate in a multi-group ACO and continue to be significantly below market in total cost of care and ER admission/readmission
- Dedicated Care Team to assist with care gaps, patient outreach, care management, real-time ER and admission monitoring, post discharge follow-up care, and RX support
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. With over 800 miles of connected recreational trails, our award-winning city offers short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and is a family-friendly city that offers an idyllic work-life balance.
- #1 “Best State to Practice Medicine” – WalletHub, March 2017 & MDLinx, June 2018
- #1 “Best State to Live in America” – U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- #1 “Best Places to Live in the Midwest (#5 Best in the U.S.) – U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- #1 “Best State for Jobs” – Marketwatch, May 2019
- #1 “Physicians’ Top Places to Live and Work (Iowa)” – Physicians Thrive, 2017
- #1 “Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S.” – U.S. News & World Report, 2017
Today we are the largest physician owned multi-specialty group in Central Iowa with more than 250 physicians and healthcare providers practicing in 40+ specialties. We are locally owned by doctors living and working in the communities we serve. Independence and control of patient care brought us together in 1994, and it's what keeps us together today.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225226 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company