Seeking BE/BC Dermatologist.
- Medical dermatology opportunity to join a strong physician-led team including a Board-Certified Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon, three experienced dermatology Physician Assistants, two Nurse Practitioners and an experienced support staff
- General dermatology practice with minimal cosmetic procedures
- Ready-made practice panel replacing a very busy departing dermatologist
- Newly developed office space with large exam/procedure rooms, photodynamic therapy, and injectable cosmetics. Hospital operating room access, if needed
- Medical Staff of 190 physicians representing 42 specialties; offering a solid referral base
- Catchment population: 250,000
- Very appreciative patient population making for a rewarding career
- Co-located, hospital-based comprehensive cancer center, Fall 2018
- Teaching opportunities with accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine & Internal Medicine
Compensation & Benefits:
- $545,000 Annual Base Salary, plus WRVU Incentive Program
- $50,000 Signing Bonus
- $20,000 Annual Educational Loan Repayment
- $15,000 Relocation Reimbursement
- $3,000 Annual Continuing Education Stipend, plus 5 Paid Days Off
- Twenty-nine (29) days paid time off
- Health insurance, individual or family, 80% paid
- Occurrence medical liability insurance; $1.3 Million each/$3.9 million aggregate
- 401k and 403b financial planning option; Employer pension plan contribution
- NYS medical license and DEA registration paid
Experience the natural beauty of Northern New York and the Thousand Islands Region. We offer close proximity to Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Our breathtaking region offers excellent four-season recreation for the outdoor enthusiast! There is easy access to urban areas. This is a safe community, with the added benefit for a low cost of living. Strong educational systems, and diverse cultural opportunities, make this community a great place to live and raise a family.
- Close proximity to Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains
- Breathtaking region offers excellent four-season recreation for the outdoor enthusiast
- Easy access to urban areas
- Safe community, with the added benefit for a low cost of living
- Strong educational systems
- Diverse cultural opportunities
- A great place to live and raise a family
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225336 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company