- The practice follows a community based model and is a 100 percent colorectal surgery practice.
- Candidate will rotate between clinic, endoscopy lab and surgery with flexibility offered based on candidates needs and availability.
- Candidate will primarily practice in Battle Creek, MI.
- Candidate will also participate in a CRS call rotation of 1:4, with no general surgery call obligations.
- The practice includes a multidisciplinary cancer team and access to advanced endoscopy providers. Robotic, TAMIS and SNS equipped operating suite, and two state of the art endoscopy centers are available.
- Opportunities are available for resident and medical student teaching, clinical and basic science research, and academic affiliation through Western Michigan University School of Medicine.
Competitive salary with bonus incentives, as well as malpractice, health, dental, disability insurance, paid time off, CME and sign-on bonus. .
Located halfway between Chicago and Detroit, the area offers diverse cultural opportunities, affordable real estate, a major focus on education, and a variety of year-round family attractions, events, and festivals. Abundant natural resources, including easy access to Lake Michigan, make it the perfect choice for biking, boating and skiing. Our local area is home to several international companies including Stryker, Pfizer, Zoetis, and Kellogg. Kalamazoo also offers diverse cultural opportunities, economic diversification and very affordable real estate. Public, private, and parochial schools are recognized for their academic excellence.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225365 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company