Seeking BE/BC non-invasive, Fellowship-trained cardiologist to join our group of three well established cardiologists and 1 NP.
- Thriving cardiology practice
- Responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient cardiology evaluation and management
- Interpretation of holter and event monitors, as well as device interrogations
- Certification in subspecialties of nuclear cardiology and echocardiology preferred
- Practice culture emphasizes friendly professionalism and mutual support
- Integrated internal systems of care, including collaboration with the Emergency Department and Hospitalist Program
- Strong relationships with Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and the University of Vermont Medical Center for invasive cardiology and electrophysiology procedures
- Vibrant practice with comprehensive outpatient cardiology programs
- Programs include nuclear testing, exercise stress testing, echocardiography, cardiac implantable device clinic, holter and event monitor clinic, HF management program, cardiac rehab department, and INR clinic with a Pharmacist
- Separate building for the Heart Center, conveniently located across the street from the main hospital
- Work-life balance is encouraged. 4.5 days of patient appointments and Friday is a half day.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive base salary - above the 50th percentile!
- Signing bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Educational loan assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Annual allowance for CME, licensing, and society membership expenses
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Childcare and medical savings account options
- Retirement savings plan included
- Optional 403(b) and 457(b) retirement savings plans available
Great family-oriented community with vast array of outdoor activities. 2 ski resorts within 20 minutes of hospital. Located in the Heart of the Green Mountains, near the base of Killington Ski Resort, our location offers wonderful recreational fun, good schools in safe communities, and easy access to Boston, Montreal, and NYC. This is a chance to practice and live in a location most desire for vacation.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225380 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company