Seeking a Medical Bariatrician to join its established Bariatric Surgery and Obesity Medicine Clinic.
- MBSAQIP accredited program
- Management of the disease of obesity, including management of complex medical and psychosocial disorders
- Active participation in the ongoing management of patients who have had or are planning to have bariatric surgery
- Active participation in the management of care for patients who are pursuing non-surgical weight management
- Our multidisciplinary team utilizes both surgical and non-surgical weight management methods
- Our Weight Management System and Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery team consists of:
- Bariatric surgeons
- Obesity Medicine Medical Director
- Bariatric surgery and obesity medicine APCs
- Multidisciplinary team consisting of PhDs, RDs, RNs
- Active participation in Bariatric Committee meetings to facilitate a multidisciplinary approach to care
Compensation and Benefits
- Loan forgiveness
- Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, Relocation, CME and outstanding benefits!
This is a suburb to La Crosse, WI. The metropolitan statistical area population is 133,665. The town is surrounded by gorgeous bluffs and the river, which offers exceptional recreational activities. The area also offers shopping, dining, arts & entertainment.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD225383 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company