Facey Medical Group has an excellent opportunity for a full-time board-certified/board-eligible Neurologist. This is a full scope general neurology, primarily adult position in which you will be providing both inpatient and outpatient duties. This position will be located at Facey's Valencia facility in the Santa Clarita Valley area of Los Angeles and will also cover 2 hospitals in the Los Angeles area. There is no stroke call and candidates with fellowship training in Movement Disorders is a huge plus. Join Facey Medical Group and be part of an exceptional Neurology group while enjoying a balanced schedule in Southern California.
- Fellowship training is a plus (i.e. Epilepsy, Movement Disorders), but not required
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Call will be shared among 4 full-time Neurologists
- Compensation is between $260,000 and $380,000 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where You’ll Work
Facey Medical Group Clinics provide high-quality and award-winning care across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi Valleys in Southern California. Affiliated with Providence, these clinics operate in a medical foundation model, offering a comprehensive slate of clinical services including primary care, medical specialists, surgeons (general/specialists), OBGYN, pediatrics, hospitalists, lab and radiology. The clinics also partner closely with community specialists to improve the wellness of the areas they serve.
Where You’ll Live
Santa Clarita was established in 1987 when the four unincorporated communities of Valencia, Saugus, Newhall and Canyon Country merged to offer an ideal California experience: abundant sunshine, entertainment attractions (including Six Flags Magic Mountain), and a unique blend of small town atmosphere and upscale sophistication. With a population of 180,000, it’s now the fourth-largest city in Los Angeles County. Residents enjoy year-round concerts and festivals, plus 9,000 acres of outdoor recreation space.
Who You’ll Work For
Facey Medical Group is a physician-owned, physician-run multi-specialty group in the greater Los Angeles area with over 100 years of clinical excellence. The group employs more than 240 physicians from multiple specialties including adult primary care, medical specialists, hospitalists, OBGYN, pediatrics, surgical (general and specialists) and urgent care. With an aligned leadership structure that has strong participation by their physicians, the group can focus on quality initiatives while providing advanced, evidence-based care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24544
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
psdconnect.org.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company