Facey Medical Group has an excellent opportunity for a full-time board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician for its facility in the Canyon Country neighborhood of Santa Clarita. Join a dedicated and collegial team and provide outpatient care at a reputable and established organization that has been a staple in the Los Angeles area for 100 years. Full-time physicians with Facey Medical Group are only scheduled 4.5 days per week as the organization recognizes the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
- Full-time; 4.5 days Monday to Friday schedule (half day off per week)
- 8 PCP's in the office currently
- Outpatient care only
- Experienced clinicians and 2023/2024 graduates are welcome to apply
- Full-time employment with Facey Medical Group qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Compensation is between $237,000 and $361,541 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental, retirement, paid time off and partnership track option.
Where You’ll Work
Facey Medical Group Clinics provide high-quality and award-winning care across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi Valleys in Southern California. Affiliated with Providence, these clinics operate in a medical foundation model, offering a comprehensive slate of clinical services including primary care, medical specialists, surgeons (general/specialists), OBGYN, pediatrics, hospitalists, lab and radiology. The clinics also partner closely with community specialists to improve the wellness of the areas they serve.
Where You’ll Live
Santa Clarita was established in 1987 when the four unincorporated communities of Valencia, Saugus, Newhall and Canyon Country merged to offer an ideal California experience: abundant sunshine, entertainment attractions (including Six Flags Magic Mountain), and a unique blend of small town atmosphere and upscale sophistication. With a population of 180,000, it’s now the fourth-largest city in Los Angeles County. Residents enjoy year-round concerts and festivals, plus 9,000 acres of outdoor recreation space.
Who You’ll Work For
Facey Medical Group is a physician-owned, physician-run multi-specialty group in the greater Los Angeles area with over 100 years of clinical excellence. The group employs more than 240 physicians from multiple specialties including adult primary care, medical specialists, hospitalists, OBGYN, pediatrics, surgical (general and specialists) and urgent care. With an aligned leadership structure that has strong participation by their physicians, the group can focus on quality initiatives while providing advanced, evidence-based care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23996
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
psdconnect.org.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company