Aya Locums has an immediate opening for a 13-week locum Orthopedics Physician job in Galax, VA paying $190/hr - $215/hr.
- Assess patients, document medical histories and address patient inquiries and concerns.
- Diagnose and manage injuries, illnesses and medical conditions.
- Conduct, analyze and interpret diagnostic tests and communicate results to patients.
- Keep patient records current by updating information and treatments.
- Develop treatment plans and recommendations.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care.
- Stay up to date with advances in medicine and best practices.
- An active and unencumbered physician license in the state of employment (if a new license is needed for your assignment, Aya Locums can help).
- Board certification or eligibility for certification in a specialty relevant to the role (highly preferred).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Experienced in diagnostic and clinical decision-making.
- Effectively communicates with others.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Commitment to providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Familiarity with electronic medical record systems and technology.
- 5x8-Hour 07:00 - 19:00
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in a relevant field.
- A Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree.
- Completed residency program in your chosen specialty.
- Continuing medical education (CME) activities to maintain medical licenses.
With Aya Locums, You Get
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Aya Locums is a leading healthcare staffing provider matching physicians and advanced practitioners with top facilities across the country. Working as a locum tenens physician should be simple and hassle free. That's why you can trust us to provide you with an exceptional experience throughout your entire assignment, so you can focus on what you do best, saving lives.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company