Seeking 2 BE/BC Pediatricians to join talented team in Riverside, CA area (San Bernardino County).
- First opening: 100% outpatient
- Second opening: inpatient/outpatient mix - very low / infrequent call of 1:8
- Average of 25 patients seen per day.
- Mon - Fri - 40 hours per week
- Skilled and experienced staff
Competitive base salary of $225K with productivity bonus on top of that and Benefits Package that may include:
- Malpractice, Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Professional Fees and Publications
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- CME stipend
- Qualifies for the NHSC Loan repayment program
Affiliated Hospital is one of just 297 hospitals in the United States that received the highest honor for a maternity care center. They have an ACGME accredited Family Medicine Residency program.
Covering 20,105 square miles, San Bernardino County is America’s largest county with a community of nearly 2.2 million residents. It’s all here: Enviable weather—an average of 340 days of sunshine per year. Quality healthcare and education. Housing within reach. Skiing or snowboarding at Big Bear Resort—home to SoCal’s only halfpipes. Captivating shopping experiences. Hiking in Joshua Tree National Park.
You’ll find world-class medical centers and research facilities here. Over 20 nearby colleges and universities help fulfill the “Cradle to Career Roadmap”, preparing students with the academic, personal, social, and career advantages they need to enter the workforce and thrive. San Bernardino County has an abundant supply of attainable multifamily, single family, and executive housing, with tens of thousands more housing units planned.
- A Foodie's Paradise: Vibrant food scene with local favorites.
- Parks and Outdoor Recreation: Variety of parks such as Fleming Park, and natural areas like Reche Canyon with hiking trails and wildlife.
- Educational and Cultural Attractions: Area museum showcasing the city's past and community center hosting art exhibitions and cultural celebrations.
- Family-Friendly Activities: Destinations like Fiesta Village Family Fun Park, go-karts, and Splash Kingdom Waterpark nearby for family fun.
- Shopping and Entertainment: Wide range of options including a nearby mall with shops and movie theater, and a lively swap meet for unique finds.
This city is a vibrant and diverse community, offering a rich, fulfilling life for its residents, with something truly special for everyone.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225279 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company