- This employment opportunity is located in our provider-based clinic on campus, which provides chemotherapy and hematology services.
- The infusion and radiation center is fully staffed with seasoned nursing, radiation therapy, and pharmaceutical staff.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- This 8-5 Monday-Thursday, and 8-12 Friday, no call opportunity is available starting immediately.
- We offer an excellent environment drawing from a population of 10,000 in the community and 36,000 from surrounding counties.
Compensation & Benefits:
- This is a salaried position based on the MGMA standards.
- Comprehensive benefits include CME funds, medical malpractice plus tail coverage, health/vision/dental insurances, relocation, license/DEA Reimbursement.
- Signing Bonus, and Relocation Allowance
- Student loan forgiveness may be available through the National Health Service Corps and the State of Montana Incentive program.
- J1, and H1B, MD, or DO applicants are welcome to apply
- Not-for-profit, community hospital, and acute care facility
Located 45 miles from the Canadian border, the area is home to outdoor recreation including golfing, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, and camping. Beaver Creek Park is ten minutes away with Great Falls 90 minutes and Glacier National Park just a four-hour drive. Experience true balance in life and work, enjoying great neighborhoods, first-rate schools, the opportunity for higher education and employment, and excellent and affordable quality of life.
The school systems are an integral part of the community. The Public School System has built a solid reputation as a district where children and their needs come first. Staff, parents and community members work together to provide innovative educational programs which focus on what today’s youth must know to become tomorrow’s leaders. University education is also available in town.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225259 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company