Seeking two Family Medicine/Obstetrician Physicians to join our clinic in east central Montana.
- Hospital Employed / Cradle-to-Grave Family Medicine / OB Practice
- 40 hour work week - 36 hours providing patient care - 4 hours of administrative
- Joining 1 OB/GYN
- Modern 25- Bed Critical Access Hospital
- Clinic, ED, Behavioral Health In-Patient Unit, Urgent/Long-Term Care
- Service 10-County Region / 19K Catchment Area
- Full-Service Radiology / CT / MRI / U/S / 3D Tomography / Nuclear / Dexa-Scan / Pristina Mammography Suite
- Lab, Respiratory Therapy, Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehab, and Top-Notch Therapy Group Including Physical/Occupational/Speech
- Broad Scope of Services
- Perpetual Salary, Sign-On, Paid CME, Student Loan Repayment
- 6-Month Paid Housing Option
Outdoor enthusiasts will thrill to almost limitless possibilities around this area. Imagine watching the Milky Way nightly and counting shooting stars as you fall asleep; quiet so deep you can hear your soul relax; hunting or just having a staring contest with wildlife. Stretch your dollar further - housing costs are 65% less expensive than Missoula.
The Yellowstone River, the nation's longest untamed river, starts in Yellowstone Park and flows through the heart of the city. It's a great source of recreation, agate hunting, and paddlefishing. Just over two hours from Glacier National Park, Whitefish, and Flathead Lake - the largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi River in the lower 48 states.
If you want to escape crowds, traffic, and pollution? Eastern Montana is the perfect fit for you! We are located along the Yellowstone River and are the #1 Rated State for Physicians to Live AND Practice.
- Voted Safest Place to Live in Montana Several Years in a Row
- Beautiful Small-Town Living - No Sales Tax! - Low Cost of Living
- Accepting, Friendly, and Welcoming
- Affordable housing options available
- No Traffic/Family-Friendly and Laid-Back Living
- Abundance of Outdoor Activities - Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Bird Watching, Golf, or Just Walk Along Majestic Yellowstone River (Flows Right Thru Town)
- Makoshika State Park, Largest State Park, On the Edge of Town
- 140,000 Visitors Annually
- Excellent High-School / Great Public Schools / Community College
- Programs for Students of all Interests, Spectacular High-School Theater
- Known for Dinosaurs and Famous Dino Walk
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC223892 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company