Seeking a BC/BE Primary Care Physician to join an established Family Medicine practice in Kentucky. There is a large primary care need, and you would have the opportunity to be as busy as you'd like in the hospital-based clinic.
- Specialty: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Loan Repayment: Up to $100,000
- Residency Stipends
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive, two-year guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus potential
- Upfront bonus with additional rural incentives
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, and $6,000 CME annually
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Student Loan forgiveness and Residency Stipends available
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Family Medicine Residency program in Owensboro – teaching opportunities available
This is a charming and vibrant community in the heart of Kentucky. Located in Grayson County, it offers a perfect blend of small-town charm and accessibility to larger cities like Louisville and Bowling Green. Recreational activities include boating, fishing, and camping. This area is ideal for housing options with land or on the water with an easy commute to work and close proximity to larger cities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD225296 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company