Seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine Physician, with an Opportunity for EM Medical Directorship, to join an established EM group at a northern NH Critical Access Hospital. Provides and directs medical care to patients presenting to the Emergency Department (ED) and responds to in-house medical emergencies. This position is required to work six (6) twenty-four (24) hours shifts clinically. Medical Director position can work five (5) or six (6) shifts with additional administrative time/compensation. If mutually agreeable, may work additional shifts at different locations.
- Board certified EM Physician (or experienced BC Family Medicine)
- EM Medical Directorship available for right candidate with prior leadership experience - well compensation
- 25 bed CAH.
- 6 ED beds - 1 trauma, 2 beds connected to telemedicine video monitor
- Tele Psych, ED, and Neuro available through Dartmouth Hitchcock
- Volume is approximately 6,000 pts annually; average daily varies between 10-20. 80% adult
- 2 staffed ICU beds (up to 3), around 12 Med Surg patients (varies with staffing)
- We transfer approx. 18-20 patients a month and admit 1 daily
- Ed leads codes for inpatients
- 2 RN's during the day and one from 11p-7a, plus tech and paramedics until 1:30a; ED RNs are PALS, NRP and ACLS certified
- Radiology in house during day and VRAD afterhours
- Ultrasound available Monday-Friday, same for MRI.
- Respiratory 7a-7p, 30 min response time after hours
- On call General Surgery, CRNAs, Orthopedic Surgery
- EMR is Meditech Expanse - same EMR as outpatient clinics and sister hospitals allows easy access to patient charts
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Generous PTO allowing excellent work-life harmony.
- CME time and money -up to $4,000 and one week
- 5 weeks vacation, 5 days sick time
- 403b, 457, Medical/Dental/Vision, life insurance, STD/LTD packages available
- Sign-on, relocation, and housing assistance
- No sales or income tax, affordable real estate and safe schools!
Northern New Hampshire offers an amazing quality of life. New Hampshire has four incredible seasons to enjoy outdoor activities or indoor hobbies. There are miles and miles of pristine trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, or cross country skiing, Acres and acres of ponds and lakes for kayaking, fishing, water skiing and cooling off in the summer. Breathtaking mountains for skiing, snowboarding or downhill thrills.
Keep more of what you earn - from affordable housing to living in a state with the 4th lowest tax burden in the country.
Dynamic, productive, open, friendly and creative communities are great for families and entrepreneurs. Unbeatable real estate prices and the cost of living is 27.1% lower than the US average according to [link removed]. There are small schools where students get personalized attention to bring out their best. Wholesome, virtually crime-free, engaged communities with a vibrant economy. Growing young professional population, and an expanding high technology base in an economic climate where your money goes farther. No income or sales tax and outlet shopping is just a short trip down the road.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225264 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company