Seeking Pediatric Dentist to join talented team in Columbia, MO.
- This position offers the unique opportunity of both practice and teaching, as our clinic also serves as a pediatric residency program.
- Fabulous organizational culture, and the added benefit of working with a dynamic and energetic team of professionals while impacting future generations of pediatric dentists.
- Integrated medical/dental/behavioral health model.
- Monday through Friday, 8 to 5. No call absent occasional phone consultation in an emergency, allowing you to focus on your family.
- Medical loan repayment options available through National Health Service Corps, with a HPSA score of 18 for primary care and offering forgiveness over a 3 year period.
- J1 to H1B sponsorship and Visa transfers welcome.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Low cost of living, great salary, liberal PTO, CE
- Competitive benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Professional development
- Licensure supervision
- Mentor opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace Access
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- NHSC Loan Repayment Participant
Columbia is in Boone County and is one of the best places to live in Missouri. We have an excellent school system, state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, entertainment opportunities galore, low cost of living, a clean environment and much, much more. The book 50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family has this to say: “Columbia is a fast-growing city, valued for its highly educated work force, low cost of living, favorable government attitude toward business, award-winning schools and nationally recognized quality of life.”
Columbia’s centralized location offers quick access to St. Louis and Kansas City, as well as the State Capitol, Jefferson City, and the beautiful vacation getaway, Lake of the Ozarks. Columbia is also minutes away from a host of historic towns and state parks featuring boating, fishing, hiking, biking and more.
The city is home to the University of Missouri (Mizzou), Stephens College and Columbia College. It is the headquarters of the University of Missouri system, which houses campuses in St. Louis, Kansas City and Rolla. Because of the city’s excellent higher education programs, excelling job growth, and low cost of business expenses, the job market and economy is booming here. That’s why Forbes listed Columbia in the top 20 best small places for business and careers.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222093 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company