Maternal Fetal Medicine near Austin, TX
Join a Top Health System in Texas & the U.S.
- Join a team of three established Maternal Fetal Medicine providers in a growing practice
- Academic opportunity at an esteemed teaching hospital
- Teach and oversee OBGYN residents with 16 total residents in the program
- No required deliveries but available if desired
- Over 8 weeks of time off!
- $650,000+ year one compensation
- Bedroom community of Austin
- Situated on two of the most beautiful lakes in Texas and known for its rolling hills, fine wine, and authentic cuisine
- Beautiful subdivisions on the golf course, 2 lakes or established neighborhoods
- School systems in Texas are among the highest rated in the country!
- No State Income Taxes!
Reference: MFM 21026
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Performance, People, Partnerships Our mission is to be the market leader which is most respected for its Performance, People, and Partnerships. Performance: To provide the most efficient and effective recruiting services to hospitals and healthcare employers nationwide with unmatched sophistication, consultation, and market insight, The Medicus Firm constantly strives to improve and always offers the best solutions for clients and candidates. The goal of The Medicus Firm is to help hospitals and healthcare employers grow their physician staff, advanced practice team, and patient services, while minimizing interruptions in quality patient care caused by turnover or unfilled positions. Forbes has listed The Medicus Firm as one of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms for three consecu...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company