Seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join a thriving orthopedic practice. Join a practice of three general orthopedic surgeons, two orthopedic spine surgeons, primary care sports physician, three podiatrist, and two pain physicians. Brand new Smart Rooms compatible with EPIC.
- Join 3 general ortho surgeons and 2 ortho spine surgeons
- Strong built in referral base-72 Primary Care Providers
- Service Line Model including: Spine, Pain, Podiatry-All under one roof
- Dedicated Joint Program
- Mako Robotic System
- Wound Center
- In-house digital radiology, PACS, MRI, and comprehensive Rehabilitation Services
- Level 3 Trauma
- Epic EMR
- 24/7 Hospitalist Service-217 bed facility
- 160+ Employed Multi- Specialty
- Primary Service Area-250,000
- Favorable Indiana Malpractice Environment
- Office hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 4:30pm and Friday 8am -3:30pm
- Competitive Compensation
- $110K Signing Bonus
- Qualifying for the PSLF
- Excellent benefits package with malpractice and tail coverage
- Benefits: 403b with company match, 457f, health/dental/vision, PTO and country club membership included
- 30 days paid vacation annually
- $5K annual CME allowance
City has a population of 40,000 in a county of 72,000. Within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati. Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College. Excellent private and public schools. Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more. Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County, just 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225230 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company