- Join a private psychiatry practice that provides children, adolescents and adults with a wide range of mental health services, including individual and group therapy.
- Practice in a state-of-the-art facility that utilizes the latest technology
- TMS (Neurostar chair)
- Esketamine (Spravato)
- In house pharmacy
- Athelas program to provide patients with cutting edge care and tools to monitor vitals, weights and glucose levels in their own home at no cost.
- Our collegial team includes an outstanding staff, Psychiatrists, Mid-Level providers (PA-C and PMHNP) and therapists.
- The practice has extraordinary volume and is turning away new patients because of our large existing patient base.
- We offer a physician friendly work schedule that allows you to customize your own practice! Currently schedule 1-hour new patients and half hour follow ups.
- You decide on how you want to focus on providing outpatient care.
- Very limited on call-be available by phone for coverage for midlevel’s.
- 2 local hospitals are very supportive and have a total of 20 inpatient beds
Compensation and Benefits:
- NHSC loan repayment
- Excellent base salary
- Outstanding comprehensive benefits package
- 100% paid in full health/dental insurance for family
- Paid vacation/holidays (30 days)
- Paid license, DEA, controlled substance,
- Paid CME, 5% match 401k.
- Total benefit package can be over $300,000.
Located at the adjoining points of Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota, Siouxland is a thriving region known for its mix of big city amenities, small town friendliness and historic charm. Our community is nationally recognized for its academic commitment to excellence at all levels. Residents enjoy excellent public and private school systems, affordable housing, very low crime rate and an abundance of recreational amenities. Residents in our region truly enjoy an extraordinary qualify of life.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD225197 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company