Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join talented team in Rochester, MN.
This position would assume an established practice joining other physicians, two nurse practitioners, RN/LPN's and support staff while part-time in an outpatient clinic and part-time serving our geriatric patients in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Experience in palliative care preferred.
- Outpatient clinic, no call, 8am-5pm, Monday - Friday schedule
- Supported by a 24x7 hospitalist group
- Care Coordinators
- Over 35 specialty services
- Nursing Home-Assisting Living-Home Visit Clinic:
- Partake in nursing home call
- Assist with care planning, admissions, and facility discharges
- Clinic visits focus on:
- Brain Health/Memory Care Clinic
- Palliative Care Clinic
- Medical Cannabis Clinic
- Acute Care Needs
Compensation & Benefits:
- Comprehensive, competitive benefits
- Top pay
- Tail coverage
- Vacation plan
- Known for its outstanding educational opportunities
- Mayo Civic Center, Rochester Art Center, Rochester Repertory Theatre music, and theater scene, and many other cultural activities
- Sports and Recreational activities including golfing, kayaking, fishing, camping with more than 100 parks and 85 miles of paved trails for biking, walking and hiking
- Restaurants, Breweries, and coffee shops
- Third largest city with a thriving community
- International airport
- 120 minutes to a major metropolitan area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225189 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company