Seeking part-time (.8 FTE) to full-time BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join talented team SE of Rochester, MN. This position would assume an established practice joining another physician, an Advanced Practitioner Clinician, and support staff.
- Good quality of life
- Dynamic rural practice - good mix of patient population
- Build relationships - take care of 3-4 generations
- Care Coordination team - for the chronically complex patients
- Diabetic Educators
- Care for all age groups
- Nursing home coverage ½ day per week or full day
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed 2 year salary then productivity. 2nd year tied to production goals which are very doable
- Vacation plan
- Known for its outstanding educational opportunities
- Mayo Civic Center, Rochester Art Center, Rochester Repertory Theatre music, and theater scene, and many other cultural activities
- Sports and Recreational activities including golfing, kayaking, fishing, camping with more than 100 parks and 85 miles of paved trails for biking, walking and hiking
- Restaurants, Breweries, and coffee shops
- Third largest city with a thriving community
- International airport
- 120 minutes to a major metropolitan area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225188 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company