Seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Sports Surgeon to join talented team in Rochester, MN.
- Full time orthopedic surgeon with subspecialty expertise and focus in sports medicine/surgery.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME Orthopedic Surgery residency required. Additional completion of Sports Fellowship training program preferred
- Robust and growing practice with three orthopedic surgeons, a nonsurgical sports medicine specialist, and a sports medicine and athletic training center. Team approach with APCs, athletic trainers, cast techs, and medical assistants
- Dedicated and experienced PA-C to assist in OR and clinic
- Dedicated OR block time.
- Level IV trauma center with 1:4 call.
- Built in referral base consisting of over 60 primary care providers and an APC-staffed orthopedic walk-in clinic.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed salary for 2 years followed by production-based salary. Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Top pay
- Tail coverage
- Vacation plan
- Known for its outstanding educational opportunities
- Mayo Civic Center, Rochester Art Center, Rochester Repertory Theatre music, and theater scene, and many other cultural activities
- Sports and Recreational activities including golfing, kayaking, fishing, camping with more than 100 parks and 85 miles of paved trails for biking, walking and hiking
- Restaurants, Breweries, and coffee shops
- Third largest city with a thriving community
- International airport
- 120 minutes to a major metropolitan area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225185 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company