- New grad welcome
- 5,912 square-foot newly renovated facility.
- The center features eight treatment rooms, including a Nitrous Oxide room, digital radiographs, and paperless charting.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- 2000 patient base per dentist
- 12 patients seen per day
- EMR: eClinical Works
Compensation & Benefits:
- Medical & Dental insurance
- CME Allowance
- Student loan reimbursement through NHSC
- Salary range: $145,000-$180,000 base salary
- Enjoy safe, family oriented neighborhoods with low cost living
- Top Colleges nearby (Syracuse University, Cornell & Lemoyne College)
- Excellent private, public and parochial schools amongst the best in the country
- College Town ambiance with SU Football and Basketball games
- Skiing, Snow Boarding, Snowmobiling, Mountain Biking, Fishing and many local beaches
- Just a few hours to Canada, Adirondacks, or to New York City
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC223687 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company