COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Hospitalist (HOSP)
- $300,000 Salary Guarantee
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package and Amazing Retirement Plan, Malpractice + tail, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and more.
- $50,000 Sign-On Bonus/Relocation
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Hospitalist (HOSP)
- Schedule: Week on/off rotation
- Modern 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital
- Tenured FNP's work M-F and take 1st Call
- Small ICU with 1:1 nursing coverage
- CEO "Physicians run the hospital, administration provides support"
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Hospitalist (HOSP)
- Recent Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with experience
- Work well in team setting
- Focused on quality and Patient Satisfaction
COMMUNITY Hospitalist (HOSP)
- Easy access to Big City amenities, University and International Airport (1 hour) and 3 million community
- WalletHub named Iowa the 4th Best State to Practice Medicine
- Work and Live in a Community that Supports the Hospital
- Boating, Camping, Fishing, Hunting are a s Short Drive
- No Traffic!
- Low Cost of Living
- Public and Private Schools are Outstanding
REFERENCE NUMBER: 196284
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [link removed] for more information.
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
We pride ourselves on doing exactly what we say we will do. That’s our promise to you. And it means you can rest easier knowing our team is working hard to meet your needs. Our highly skilled recruiters are backed by smart staffing and technology solutions creating an incredibly efficient workflow. Whether it’s predicting client staffing needs or proactively identifying top candidates based on smart assumptions, our goal is to continually stay ahead of your medical staffing needs. Founded in 1997, the company has evolved into one of the nation’s largest, most recognized staffing solutions. We have been honored with numerous industry awards and recognized repeatedly with the “Best Places To Work” distinction.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company