CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
If you are interested, contact Greg Giroux at 203.663.9356 or send your CV to (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job).
- Laborist opportunity
- Benefits package
- Full or Part time
- Competitive base salary plus a stipend for DEA, licensing, society dues, and cell phone
- 2 NMWs who take 1st call when they are assigned for call
- Join a group of 4 OB/GYNs, 2 NMWs, and 3 WHNPs
- Hospital has an OB volume of 500 deliveries per year and a da Vinci robot
- State-of-the-art patient care with a warm, intimate atmosphere
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $250000.00 to $400000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company