Position Type: Locum Tenens
Shift: Flexible, ideally AM shift starting at 6 am, but can vary from 7 am to 8 am.
- Tuesday through Saturday OR Wednesday through Sunday preferred.
- Monday through Friday can also be considered if needed.
- Flexibility to work either Five 8-hour shifts or Four 10-hour shifts, adaptable to individual preferences and scheduling requirements.
We are seeking a Locum Tenens Correctional Medicine Physician to provide temporary medical coverage to our correctional facility in Pennsylvania. This is a unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of incarcerated individuals while enjoying a flexible work schedule tailored to your availability.
- Provide high-quality medical care to incarcerated individuals.
- Conduct medical assessments, diagnosis, and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with healthcare staff to ensure the delivery of efficient and effective healthcare services.
- Maintain accurate medical records and documentation.
- Promote health education and preventive care within the correctional facility.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant medical regulations and protocols.
- Must be board-eligible/certified in Internal Medicine.
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment.
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) certification.
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Certification.
- Competitive locum tenens compensation package.
- Flexible work schedule with the opportunity to customize shifts.
- Travel and housing assistance, if applicable.
- Exposure to diverse patient populations and challenging medical cases.
- Professional liability coverage provided.
- Opportunity to gain experience in correctional medicine.
At Austin Major Group we value the contributions of locum tenens healthcare professionals and offer a supportive work environment. Join our team to experience why Austin Major Group has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts as the Best Staffing Company to Work for.
Austin Major Group Offers:
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
- Top Rated Malpractice Insurance
- In-House Travel Agency
- 24/7 Recruiter Availability
- Single Point of Contact
- Experienced In-House Privileging Coordinators
If you are a qualified and compassionate physician looking for a locum tenens opportunity in correctional medicine with a flexible schedule, we invite you to apply.
This Physician job opening last updated on 09/18/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
About Austin Major GroupAt Austin Major Group, our commitment to always doing what is right for our Clients and Providers stems from the integrity that our leadership and team members embrace every day. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Austin Major Group is one of the fastest growing privately-held healthcare staffing companies in the country. We bring quality Providers (Physicians, Surgeons, Specialists, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants) together with hospitals and clinics to solve today's interim health care staffing shortages. Austin Major Group has successfully p...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company
Joining MDJobSite.com is easy and fast! Simply fill out this form to start locating and applying for top Physician jobs.