We are seeking a dedicated Emergency Medicine/Family Medicine Physician to join our team at our urgent care center in Worcester, MA!
- Part-time or Full-time roles available! Must be comfortable with working 1 evening shift every 2 weeks (until 7pm).
- 8 clinical sessions (32 hours total) and 2 administrative sessions (8 hours total) per week. Administrative sessions can be completed
- The work-day is split into two clinical sessions. The morning session (8am-12noon) and the afternoon session (1pm-5pm, last appointment scheduled around 4:20).
- Call responsibilities are light and can be taken by phone only. Either 2 week-day call shifts a month or one weekend call shift a month
- Physicians see 20-22 patients a day.
- Patient Panels of ~1200
- NextGen EMR
- HPSA score for Worcester is 15, for Framingham its 13, and for Milford it's 13 (these changed recently)
- Qualifies for loan repayment ($30k-$50k) through HRSA
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 1 week CME
If you feel that this position would be a good fit for you, forward me your CV and I would be happy to discuss the position further with you.
This Physician job opening last updated on 09/15/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
- MA Board of Registration to practice medicine
- Completion of a Family Medicine Residency program
- Board Certification in Family Medicine within 1 year of Residency completion
Samuel is a recruitment and development company, specializing in sales, sales management and executive sales positions. Committed to delivering high performers, Samuel works with its clients to help them develop into industry leaders . With deep sales and business process expertise, national resources and a proven track record, Samuel can find and develop the right people, skills and systems to help clients win in sales and business.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company