Job Title: Locum Neurologist - Inpatient Office Visits
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Locum Neurologist to join our team. This position involves providing inpatient office visits for patients with general neuro conditions. The role requires expertise in diagnosing and treating various neurological disorders, including but not limited to MS, Migraine, Seizures, and other general neurology cases. The successful candidate will work Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, without any on-call duties or hospital work.
- Conduct inpatient office visits for a variety of general neurology cases
- Review and sign off on Advanced Practice Provider (APP) notes
- Diagnose and treat patients with neurologic conditions, including MS, Migraine, Seizures, etc.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive patient care
- Active PA (Physician Assistant) license
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Neurology
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Neurologist
- Ability to read and/or complete EEGs is preferred
- Must be able to obtain inpatient privileges to sign off on infusion orders
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- No on-call duties
- Competitive compensation
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your application, including your resume and any relevant certifications. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing this position further.
Note: This job posting is for a locum tenens position, which means it is a temporary position to provide coverage for a specific duration.
This Physician job opening was originally posted on 06/02/2023 and last updated on 06/02/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.