Internal Medicine or Family Practice Opportunity in Richmond, Virginia
Well-established practice is seeking an Internist or FP to practice adult medicine only in the community of Richmond, Virginia.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in their specialty
- Board eligible candidates still in training must be scheduled for their boards
- Must be energetic and motivated
- Virginia licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and administration
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid occurrence-based malpractice
- Flexible call schedule
- CME and dues allowance
- 466-acute bed hospital with a Level I trauma provisional accreditation
- 135-bed inpatient acute psychiatric hospital for child, adolescent, adult and geriatric admissions
- 50-bed ER
- 32-bed private medical surgical ICU, 12-bed private cardiovascular ICU integrated with cardiovascular stepdown unit, 12-bed arrhythmia care unit, 8-bed pediatric ICU, 15-bed NICU
- 15 operating rooms with the latest surgical technology available, including robots for use in thoracic and orthopedic surgeries
- 35,000+ annual patient admissions; 95,000+ annual ER visits
Richmond is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family. With a metropolitan area population of over one million, Richmond offers a great balance of big city excitement and small-town charm. The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities. Richmond is within a two-hour drive of the Atlantic Ocean, the Blue Ridge Mountains and Washington, DC. The cost of living is very reasonable. Traffic congestion is minimal.
Contact us today for more details
This Physician job opening was originally posted on 05/18/2023 and last updated on 05/18/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.