My name is Taylor, with Austin Major Group.
My client in northern Illinois is looking for call coverage for General Surgery MD/DO. Starting ASAP and ongoing to replace a provider who is leaving the practice.
If you are interested in more details, please send me an updated CV and let me know when you are free to speak further. We offer above-average, competitive rates. We also take care of malpractice insurance, and travel or lodging needed for the assignment.
This is a 1099 contract with the possibility of an extension after the initial assignment.
- 7-8 shifts per month needed.
- Assisting with acute care surgery call
- Procedures including but not limited to; cholecystectomy, the release of bowel obstruction, bowel resection, reduction and repairs of hernias and soft tissue infections.
- Need is ongoing, start (September)
- 8 hours in-house, followed by pager call; 7a-7a
- Credentialing is 30-90 days.
- Competitive market rate for compensation (let me know what you would need to make it work)
- More details available on request
I will also give money for referrals if you know of anyone who may help! If you’re looking for something different, please let me know and I'll reach out to you first thing when it comes across my desk.
Austin Major Group
(click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)
This Physician job opening was originally posted on 06/02/2023 and last updated on 06/02/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.