· Location: Southern Arizona (10-20 miles South of Oro Valley, AZ)
· Specialty: Anesthesiology- Physician
· Requirements: Active AZ license (Client will consider IMLC), Active DEA, Board Certified in related specialty
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Duration: Ongoing locum tenens (Preference 6 mo. minimum)
· Compensation: up to $44,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages a high-acuity hub hospital that provides exceptional care for the community of the Southern Arizona region, 10-20 minutes South of Oro Valley. As of now, there is an immediate need for an Anesthesiologist to provide full-time coverage for 40-hrs/week. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. The need is for General anesthesiologists who are versed in any of the following: Gen, Peds, Cardiac, Neuro, OB. The patient population 88% Adult and 12% Peds. EMR used at this facility is Epic; Board Certification and 2 years minimum experience required.
This Physician job opening was originally posted on 05/12/2023 and last updated on 05/12/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Please contact Josette Tollinchi from Medical Search International at
(561)267 - 6255 or email Josette at: (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.