New Gastroenterology 1099 - Urgent Need - Galesburg, IL
- Start ASAP - 8/1/23 if not sooner - current provider leaving on 7/31
- Schedule - M - F 8-5 - 2 days in clinic, 2.5 days surgery, 1/2 day flex
- PPD in the clinic - 20
- Rotating call schedule to be determined - weeknight and weekend 1:4 - excellent call compensation
- $$Daily rate plus additional call pay
- 3-6 month 1099 locum with the option to extend
- Procedures - General GI - care of acute and chronic conditions, endoscopies,
hospital consults, new patient access, endoscopies
- Certifications - BC/BE, IL license, DEA, ACLS & BLS
About the practice -
Recruiting for a Gastroenterologist for a satellite practice position in Galesburg, IL. The group practice includes Gastroenterologists and six advanced practitioners. Recruiting for a locum or locum to perm provider who will be clinically based with hospital consolations. The Medical Center is a 99-bed acute care hospital providing state-of-the-art therapeutic, diagnostic, and medical & surgical services to Galesburg and surrounding areas.
Please send a copy of your CV if you should have an interest in this assignment.
Austin Major Group
This Physician job opening was originally posted on 06/02/2023 and last updated on 06/02/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.