Employed Family Medicine Physician Needed for Iowa, between Des Moines and Iowa City, IA. Employer is the largest hospital in Iowa between Des Moines and Iowa City, servicing more than 47,000 residents in 6 counties, with over 50+ medical providers on staff. Commitment to our team has earned us recognition as a Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare and among America’s Best Employers By State in Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin.
– Joining a outpatient practice with 2 physicians and 3 PA’s seeing all ages
– Expanding clinic now, physician will have 3 exam rooms in clinic
– Newborn nursery and back up ER call, 1:5 and average one call in a month only
– Work/Life balance is critical for our organization, and we offer M-F with no weekends, and are open to a 4 day work week
– No limitation on clinic based procedures
– Radiology and Laboratory services available on same campus as clinic
– Supportive and experienced staff- 4 APP, Physician, 3PSR, and Nursing
– Average 15-22 patients a day, and have over 20 new patients a month
– Base Guarantee $235,000 – $260,000, with wRVUs, whichever is higher giving you the ability to earn $300,000
– $100,000 in signing, relocation, and retention bonuses available
– Full benefits, 6 weeks PTO and CME, holidays, 401k with match and more
– H-1B cap-exempt and can sponsor
Community is known as the “Jewel of the Prairie,” with some of Iowa’s hottest independent restaurants, a host of unique retailers and a legendary downtown. Recently voted one of the coolest small towns in America. Add in world-class athletic and recreational facilities, plus a thriving arts and culture community and you can see why they have been named one of the Top Ten Coolest Small Towns in America! Within the community is the 19th, Nationally ranked private liberal arts college, and you are within an easy drive to Drake University, University of Northern Iowa, Iowa University, and Iowa State University. Community has 11 parks, disc golf, 18-hole golf, 2 lakes, aquatic center, and more.
Please give me a call to discuss or email me your information to connect.
Matt Robbins MS, EVP
Elevate Healthcare Consultants
(click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Committing to a dedicated search can often be unnerving, whether you’re the employer with personnel needs or a healthcare provider in pursuit of new opportunities. We have undoubtedly heard all of the inquiries about what recruiters actually do and the benefits of utilizing our services. We hear you asking yourself, “Why should I not just tackle this search on my own?” Elevate Healthcare Consultants aims to provide you with the answers before the questions are even asked. Our foundation is comprised of the leading market talent, all seasoned recruiting professionals with tenacious career aspirations to provide paramount service without the large-firm bureaucracy. With this mentality, we liken ourselves to our candidates by understanding the importance of identifying a lon...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company