We are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician with at least two years of experience to join a brand-new Family Medicine Clinic.
- Dedicate your time to 100% outpatient care
- Work-life balance – dependable hours + shared call.
- Excellent compensation & benefits package
- Live in the Piedmont Triad
- Affordable housing choices, public and private school options.
- Within reach of the state’s major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Uwharrie National Forest.
If you would like further information, please email or call Lisa at (248) 241-6618.
This Physician job opening last updated on 09/24/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
All HealthCare Staffing, L.L.C. specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians, healthcare leaders, advance practice RN's, physician assistants, and allied health professionals in permanent, part-time, and temporary (locum tenens) positions. Our management team has over 75 years of experience working with nationally renowned medical centers, large healthcare systems, community hospitals, clinics, medical groups, and private practices nationwide. Our proven process driven approach to staffing allows us to match top tier medical professionals with the right client opportunities. We take the time to clearly understand and document the requirements from both clients and candidates to ensure a good outcome for everyone involved. We will be with you, side by side, throughout the hi...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company