Island Psychiatry & Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time employed Psychiatrist to join their outpatient clinic in Anacortes, Washington. This tight-knit and well-established clinic is located in one of the most beautiful areas in the Pacific Northwest with direct access to the Puget Sound and San Juan Islands. Here, you can rely on a highly supportive and collaborative team of psychiatrists, social workers, nurses, and support staff. You will have a voice in how the practice operates as well as opportunities to implement new services or interventions. This is a great opportunity to elevate your career with a strong, patient-focused group of mental health professionals in Anacortes, Washington.
- Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- No call responsibilities
- Strong team environment that fosters professional growth
- Opportunity to build your own panel within a Stepped Care Model
- 2+ years’ experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $294,476 and $353,371 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- $20k sign-on bonus provided
- Competitive base guarantee salary and productivity incentive the first year of employment
- Health, dental, vision and retirement plans available
- 23 days of PTO plus 6 employee holidays
- Loan repayment options, Relocation Assistance and CME dollars available
Where You’ll Work
Island Health, a Level III trauma center and Level II stroke center, is a 43-bed facility in Anacortes, Washington with 170 board-certified physicians and providers. With a -five-star Medicare rating, Island Health was named a Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital by The Chartis Center for Rural Health. It also received service excellence awards in Orthopedic Surgery, Joint Replacement, Spinal Fusion Surgery, Obstetrics and Emergency Care.
Where You’ll Live
Anacortes is a historic city on north Puget Sound easily accessible by driving across the Deception Pass Bridge or taking the ferry to and from Seattle. Due to fortunate coastal weather patterns, Anacortes receives only 21 inches of rain annually and is known for hiking, boating and the pods of orcas living just offshore. With a tight-knit community and majestic views of the islands and snow-capped mountains, Anacortes is a beautiful place to call home.
Who You’ll Work For
Island Health is the center of health and wellness in Washington’s Skagit County, providing comprehensive health services at its award-winning hospital in Anacortes and its eight primary and specialty care clinics. Recognized as one of the most innovative small health systems in the country, Island Health has a five-star rating by Medicare. Island Health is committed to our purpose: To be the best healthcare partner for those we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19317
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
psdconnect.org.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company