Seeking a full-time board-certified/board-eligible Primary Care physician to join OSF Medical Group in Monmouth, Illinois. You will be joining a highly collegial team at a critical access hospital where you will focus on outpatient care, but inpatient shifts may be available if interested. Since the practice is co-located within the hospital campus, there is an x-ray and lab onsite. This role also offers a highly flexible shift schedule with the option of 4/10’s available. This is an opportunity to make an incredible impact in a small and tight-knit community as part of a strong mission-driven organization in western Illinois.
- Flexible shift schedule with 4/10's available
- Outpatient care, opportunity for inpatient work if desired
- Call is phone only, no in-person; first call is always handled by after-hours call center
- $100,000 sign on bonus available
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Student loan repayment options and financial counseling
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Residency/training stipend available
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice, CME and association membership dues
- Epic integrated organization
- Career Development through a Physician Leadership Academy
- Position open to Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatric physicians
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Where You’ll Work
OSF Medical Group is a network of more than 2,400 physicians, specialists and advanced practice providers serving patients throughout Illinois and Michigan through its many medical centers, off-site clinics and physician offices. Thanks to this extensive team, OSF Medical Group provides comprehensive and compassionate care to more than 900,000 patients each year. This group of collegial and collaborative providers uses a team-based approach to create an integrated system of patient-centered care.
Where You’ll Live
Monmouth, Illinois, is a charming and community-oriented city of 10,000 in western Illinois. The city is conveniently located 16 miles east of the Mississippi River, while being just 45 miles south of Davenport – offering residents easy access to a number of outdoor activities as well as the conveniences of a larger city. Monmouth itself is friendly and family-oriented, is home to Monmouth College, offers year-round events and an overall low cost of living.
Who You’ll Work For
OSF HealthCare is an integrated health system comprising of 15 hospitals, 914 physicians and more than 1,600 group practice providers throughout the states of Illinois and Michigan. Named one of “America’s Best-In-State Employers for 2021” by Forbes and recognized as a leader in patient-centered care by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, OSF HealthCare leads through example by providing every patient with compassionate and quality care in a community that celebrates the Gift of Life.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 17671
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
psdconnect.org.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company