A North Carolina Federally Qualified Health Center is needing a Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician. Cohesive group in a low stress environment. Prefer candidates with Community Health Center or Federally Qualified Health Center experience but encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If interested please email, text or call me for details. Thanks!
– Employed position offering full benefits with malpractice and tail insurance covered
– Visa and Health Service Corps candidates encouraged to apply.
– Sign-on bonus, CME paid for, Medical and dental covered, 401K, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off
– 15-20 patients daily
– 40-hour work week
– New grads welcome and encouraged to apply
– Health center looking to grow pediatric base
– We offer onsite pharmacy, mental health, primary care, and obstetrics for our patients
If interested feel free to email ro give me a call.
(click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Committing to a dedicated search can often be unnerving, whether you’re the employer with personnel needs or a healthcare provider in pursuit of new opportunities. We have undoubtedly heard all of the inquiries about what recruiters actually do and the benefits of utilizing our services. We hear you asking yourself, “Why should I not just tackle this search on my own?” Elevate Healthcare Consultants aims to provide you with the answers before the questions are even asked. Our foundation is comprised of the leading market talent, all seasoned recruiting professionals with tenacious career aspirations to provide paramount service without the large-firm bureaucracy. With this mentality, we liken ourselves to our candidates by understanding the importance of identifying a lon...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company