- This is a great chance to build your practice the way you want it with the full support from the hospital
- Access to a Da Vinci Robot Surgical System, a Biplane Unit and an Angiography Suite
- 60-80%: brain/spine cases
- Experience with VNS/DBS and/or Stroke would be a plus
- Shared call with two other Neuro Surgeons in the community
- Huge community need for an additional Neuro Surgeon in the area
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Neuro Surgery
- Ability to obtain a Texas medical license or have a Texas medical license in good standing.
- Candidates with experience or new residents/fellows will be considered.
- Guaranteed Base Salary plus Bonuses
- Employment (501.a)
- Rich benefit package
- Paid Malpractice
- CME days/allowance and Vacation
- Relocation Allowance
- Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
This Physician job opening last updated on 04/12/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere. HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services with 182 hospitals and 2,300+ sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, home health and hospice agencies, and physician clinics, in 20 states and the United Kingdom. Every day, more than 283,000 colleagues go to work with a collective focus: our patients. Our focus positively impacts the care experience at the bedside and beyond. As a learning health system, HCA Hea...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company