ID: 4145 (22547298)
Location: MS - US
Practice Type: Hospital
Salary: More Than $300,000
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Accepted Visas: J-1 , H-1B
Company: Pacific Companies
Contact: Ryan Kalsow Call: 469-425-9817
We are searching for an Internal Medicine Physician to join an established and financially stable medical center working on a 3 week outpatient schedule followed by a 1 week inpatient schedule (Only on call, typically done by Noon)
Below are some basic details on the opportunity. Whether the below information catches your eye or you’re looking for something entirely different, please let me know as we represent additional opportunities all over the nation.
Your NEW Practice
- 164-Bed general acute care hospital that provides inpatient, outpatient and emergency department services:
- Joining a team of 5 other primary care physicians in a ‘Medical Mall’ setting. Autonomous-separate waiting/exam rooms for each provider-On-site retail pharmacy.
- Outpatient Clinic - 3 Weeks of outpatient practice per month/Average 20-25pts/day
- After hours clinic from 4:00pm – 11:00pm so you are truly off after your work day and the on call hospitalist in rotation will take all admissions for the community
- Additional stipend for APP oversight.
- Call Schedule: 1:5 block hospitalist schedule split equally with the other providers.
- 7 day on schedule for the inpatient rotation.
- Procedures Required- central lines, thoracentesis and paracentesis.
- Typically done by noon
- Highly Competitive compensation plan reaching 95% MGMA
- High five: 1) Deliver high quality patient care 2) Support physicians 3) Create excellent workplaces for employees 4) Strengthen the hospital’s role in the community 5) Ensure fiscal responsibility.
- Recognized as a 2014 Top Performer of Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission, a leading accreditor of health care organizations in the United States.
- The Leapfrog Group, a national non-profit health care ratings organization, awarded BMC an “A” for its commitment to keeping patients safe and meeting the highest safety standards in the U.S. for four straight rating periods.
- LifePoint and BMC were named the recipient of the 2017 Eisenberg Award for Innovation in Patient Safety.
- The Certification Board for Professionals in Patient Safety (CBPPS) recently recognized four health professionals at BMC as a Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS).
Your NEW Community
- Population of roughly 12,000 with 3 major metros and an international airport within 2 hours – Memphis, Jackson and Oxford.
- Overall Grade ‘B+’ rating from Niche.com with a diversity rating of ‘A’. Hayes Cooper Center is a top public school in the area.
- Home to Delta State University which serves over 3000 students, 100+ organizations, 90+ years of tradition, 40+ majors and 15 NCAA sports under 1 family.
- Bologna Performing Arts Center – a state of the art facility built to offer a rich tapestry of cultural and educational programs to serve the entire Mississippi Delta.
- Known as the “Home of the Blues” with rich history
- Median home and rent value below the national averages of $184,700 and $949 sitting at $115,800 and $795.
469-425-9817 (call or text)
This Physician job opening was originally posted on 04/20/2023 and last updated on 04/20/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Board certified or eligible
If on visa, must be an American Medical Residency trained