BE/BC Pediatric Surgeon in Midwestern Economic Hub of 600,000+, Drawing from 2/3rds of Kansas and Contiguous States
Wesley Medical Center announces an exciting new opportunity for a fellowship-trained Pediatric Surgeon as the facility expands and develops the Pediatric sub-specialty service line:
• Excellent Salary & Benefits
• Clinical faculty appointment to the University of Kansas School of Medicine at Wichita (teaching surgical residents)
• Excellent opportunity to participate in development of Wesley Medical Center's Pediatric Subspecialty Services, with Wesley Children's Hospital which was completed in 2016
Why Do Surgeons Love Wichita?
• Superb Quality of life with below-average cost of living combined with higher-than-median physician incomes
• Money Magazine “Top Ten Places to Live”
• Average physician commute time: 16 minutes
• Diverse professional community of engineers, scientists, executives and healthcare professionals
• Excellent air travel connections
J1/H1 visa sponsorship is available for this position and candidates must be BC if more than 5 years out of fellowship. Outside search firm candidate submissions are welcomed.
This Physician job opening last updated on 04/12/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere. HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services with 182 hospitals and 2,300+ sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, home health and hospice agencies, and physician clinics, in 20 states and the United Kingdom. Every day, more than 283,000 colleagues go to work with a collective focus: our patients. Our focus positively impacts the care experience at the bedside and beyond. As a learning health system, HCA Hea...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company