- SPECIALTY: FAMILY MEDICINE OUTPATIENT
- LOCATION: ILLINOIS
- JOB TYPE: LOCUMS
- JOB NUMBER: 41311
DESCRIPTION: I am looking for a Family Practice physician for an outpatient clinic east of Springfield, Illinois. The ideal provider will be board certified in Family Medicine or be truly board eligible (w/in 2-years of residency) and must be able to see all ages of patients. This clinic serves both new and established patients. The provider will work 40-hours/wk with flexible weekday scheduling and some Saturday morning hours.
- Start: As soon as credentialed; Need is ongoing
- Ages: 80% Adult; 20% Pediatrics
- Pts/day: 18-20
- Schedule: 40 Hrs/wk
- Call: 1:5 Weekend/Weeknight
- Procedures: Suturing, basic wound care and debridement, foreign body removals, oversight of basic nursing procedures (ear wash, casting, nebulizer, etc.)
- EMR: EPIC
- Credentialing: 60-90 days
- IL state license; active, unrestricted
- Board Certified Family Medicine or Board Eligible within 2 years of training
- Competitive Rate (based on availability, experience, certifications, housing and transportation needs, etc.)
- Malpractice insurance provided
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or others, please send resume and give me a call! We currently have Locums, Permanent, Temp to Perm, and per Diem opportunities across the US, and those needs change every day. I look forward to discussing your job and location preferences and welcome the chance to partner with you in your Locums or Permanent Job Search.
Heidi M Calder
SUMO Medical Staffing
Providing a better experience!
888-444-3590 | Direct 801-251-0525
(use the Request More Information button to apply for this job)
NALTO member since 2007