We are seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a well established, hospital employed multispecialty group. EUS training/experience preferred, but not required. Physician will have the ability to do EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG Tube, Esophageal Manometry, and Capsule Endoscopy.
- Excellent salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days).
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Moving Expense: $10,000
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Plus many more benefits
This hospital system recently completed a $100 million dollar expansion that includes nine new general and orthopedic suites, a dedicated vascular interventional suite and two cardiothoracic suites for open heart. A four story tower to provide 90 new medical/surgical private beds and 12 cardiovascular unit beds was also recently opened.
If you would like additional information, please call Traci at (248) 241-6618 or email (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).