Regroup Tele-psychiatry is actively recruiting a Oregon Licensed General Psychiatrist
We are currently recruiting a Board Certified/Eligible Adult Psychiatrist with an active Oregon medical license for a 100% telepsychiatry position. This position is part-time (16hrs/wk) in an outpatient setting. Patients commonly presenting depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation, homelessness, trauma survivors, and some substance use. Experience with mental health and substance abuse issues is required. Spanish fluency is a plus.
Additional opportunities may be available to pair with this in order to create a full-time position with Regroup.
Regroup addresses behavioral health clinician shortages by connecting clinicians with those who need their help. We provide "virtual staffing" of clinicians directly into healthcare entities. Our clinicians are fully integrated into the healthcare facilities that they are assigned to. This means that our clinicians are embedded within a specific healthcare treatment team, and become part of that team, utilizing a collaborative care approach. Our clinicians are assigned to the same facility each week, utilizing that facility’s electronic health record (EHR) system and electronic prescribing system. By taking an integrated care approach, we create continuity of care to improve patient outcomes.
- Provide services to individuals who otherwise may not have access to care
- Work from home: No traveling or commuting to work
- Excellent clinical, operational, administrative, and technical support
- Rapidly-growing, connected community of Regroup Clinician peers
- Medical liability coverage provided
- As needed, funding for and administration of licenses beyond your home state
- Training in delivery of high quality telebehavioral health
- Competitive salary
- Generous comprehensive benefits packages including fully-subsidized employee health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation/sick time, and holidays
- Paid CME/CE time
- Annual CME/CE budget
- Broad range of optional benefits available
- 401k retirement plan
- Technology package
- Potential for buyout of current contract
- APA membership
What Our Clinicians Love About Regroup
Our psychiatrists and therapists greatly value that Regroup empowers them to practice as similarly as possible to how they would if they were physically present, ensuring continuity of care, care team integration, EMR access, and in-person support.
Serve the Underserved:
Regroup's mission is to enhance access to high-quality mental health care when and where it is needed. We connect clinicians to populations that otherwise would face significant barriers to receiving mental health care.
Regroup works with clinicians to develop schedules across an array of clinical settings that match their individual lifestyles and preferences.
BC Adult Psychiatrist OR licensed